Here you will find the exact procedure you need to follow to make a successful warranty claim for your product purchased from Connected Audio Visual Pty Ltd (MB Quart Australia / New Zealand)
- MB Quart Australia / New Zealand offers a 2 Year Limited Warranty on all speaker, subwoofer and amplifier purchases which begins from the original date of purchase.
- MB Quart Australia / New Zealand offers a 1 Year Limited Warranty on all source unit and accessory purchases, which begins from the original date of purchase.
How do you obtain Warranty Service
If you do experience a problem, your first point of contact should always be the store in which you purchased your MB Quart product. The store will contact MB Quart Australia / New Zealand and fill out a return authorisation on your behalf. Please allow up to 21 days for your product to be assessed and returned to the store. If you purchased your product from MB Quart Australia / New Zealand direct, use the contact us to get in touch. You must provide a detailed description of the problem with your powersport camera.
You are responsible for delivering the product to the store you purchased your MB Quart product from or for the payment of any shipping charges to the store.
MB Quart’s Responsibilities
MB Quart will at its option repair or replace the product with a new or reconditioned product without charge.
This warranty covers MB Quart purchases from an authorised MB Quart Dealer in Australia / New Zealand only.
Length of Warranty
This warranty is in effect for the above length of time from the original date of purchase.
Who is Covered
This warranty is offered to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
What is Covered
The Warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials, required to correct the problem.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover the following;
- Damage occurring during shipment to MB Quart dealer stores. Damage during shipment is the responsibility of the carrier.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, improper connections, improper operation, or failure to follow the instructions contained in the manual.
- Damage caused by acts of hostility or terrorism.
- Damage caused by Acts of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, flood, storms or other acts of nature.
- Service performed by an unauthorised person, company, organisation or service agent.
- Any product which has the serial number removed, detached or defaced.
- Any product which has been adjusted, altered or modified without MB Quart’s consent.
- Any product not purchased through an authorised MB Quart Dealer.
- Any product that has been determined to contain an excessive amount of dust, or dirt or unreasonable environmental conditions.